MotoGP

Assen was an awesome battle! I love moto GP! Moto 1 and 2 were both pretty awesome to watch as well! Moto 3 is gonna go to the wire at this rate, but I reckon Martin will do it!

Reactions: LOCKE
Assen anyone? Was that not one of the best races this year! Really puts F1 to shame.
Yeah, was actually there and it was a fantastic weekend all round. Great party atmosphere and the racing was unreal. For anyone who's a motogp fan, Assen is a must. Only circuit for me which has come close so far is Mugello.

Yeah, was actually there and it was a fantastic weekend all round. Great party atmosphere and the racing was unreal. For anyone who's a motogp fan, Assen is a must. Only circuit for me which has come close so far is Mugello.
Been to assen when it was Rossi’s 100th and watched them unroll the banner with all his finishes on, it’s an awesome track for viewing up the top end, you can almost see 2/3 of the track from the banking, proper spectators track!

So jealous, I've only been to Silverstone for the MotoGP. Would live to go to Mugello and Luguna Seca. Do you just go the Euro trips by yourself or is there some tour operator that you can book through?

So jealous, I've only been to Silverstone for the MotoGP. Would live to go to Mugello and Luguna Seca. Do you just go the Euro trips by yourself or is there some tour operator that you can book through?
I just booked tickets (way cheaper than English round), booked a hotel up the road and a ferry and me and the missus went for a long weekend

Reactions: LOCKE

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J90RDN Non-Clio For Sale 0
Adam_C Motorsport 71
Adam_C Motorsport 55
W Motorsport 5
jostheboss Motorsport 20