Mods editing posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please ask that Kevin the nutnutwelshman moderator please stop editing my posts just to add his own comments.

Surely this is a break of moderator rules?
especially when he can't spell, nor use grammar and makes no sense, makes me look like I'm dyslecsic.

sorry for the rant, it's just bugging me a little now.

i know we are all here to get on, but has this bloke got a chip on his shoulder with me for any reason?

Can I please ask that Kevin the nutnutwelshman moderator please stop editing my posts just to add his own comments.

Surely this is a break of moderator rules?
especially when he can't spell, nor use grammar and makes no sense, makes me look like I'm dyslecsic.

sorry for the rant, it's just bugging me a little now.

i know we are all here to get on, but has this bloke got a chip on his shoulder with me for any reason?

No idea what your talking about but for the record you have spelt dyslexic incorrectly. There are also grammar issues with the above quote (which I haven't edited). I agree with the point your trying to put across though, posts shouldn't be edited for personal reasons. Though I'll say again, I've no idea what your talking about or if it's even happening.

No idea what your talking about but for the record you have spelt dyslexic incorrectly. There are also grammar issues with the above quote (which I haven't edited). I agree with the point your trying to put across though, posts shouldn't be edited for personal reasons. Though I'll say again, I've no idea what your talking about or if it's even happening.

Paddy, I know odd words get changed with the current iPads and iPhones, the predictive features within them can catch us all out, myself as a culprit on occasions.
i accept I spelt that wrongly, possibly speed typing and fat thumb syndrome whilst not engaging brain whilst feeling a tad annoyed.
we will have to have a difference of opinion on my grammar aswell then, as I see no major issues with it... But that's beside the point, I'm happy to be corrected if need be.

On a happier subject, spotting you are from NI, where abouts are you?
i spent aprox 18 months working between Belfast, whitehead and white abbey about 10 years back with work, staying in the bay at carrickfergus by the castle, lovely area and some gorgeous roads heading up towards the giants causeway.
The Torr Road if I recall correctly.

Wasn't having a go or anything.

I'm on the Ards Peninsula, about 30 miles south of Belfast. Some great roads over here, much better for bikes most of our roads but as I have one of them too it doesn't bother me too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions