Mini Downgrade...

So after nearly 5,000 miles since i've had the car I have effectively made a downgrade and replaced the shiny look at me 18's for a set of 17's. The car might have lost some of it's specialness in the looks department now but it has gained massively in the handling department and made the car so much more fun. On the 18's it always was a bit of a handful on the country roads but it was only when i recently had a Mini courtesy car running 17's that I realised how more composed it was handling wise.

After a few hours cleaning on the car today, I popped out to take some fresh pictures, some are very near identical shots but i was experimenting with the camera and tripod settings and these seem the best of the 50 odd pic's i took...

DSCF3547X.jpg
DSCF3553X.jpg
DSCF3556X.jpg
DSCF3567X.jpg
DSCF3548X.jpg

Last edited:
MUCH better on 17s, though I would have got web spokes

think they are split-rims which i wasn't after. shame these are also split rim as i liked these too but with a black centre and highly polished lip :

!B(5JB)QB2k~$(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBKep7LqoGw~~_12.jpg

The one's I have now though are lighter and the wheels fitted to Factory Works cars

Looks loads better, some nice shots too. Carpark looks familiar, remember this:

DSCF0889.jpg

DSCF0897.jpg

DSCF0919.jpg

well remembered Adrian :wink:

same car park, wanted to experiment a bit more and will be going back to try again for some more shots too!