miltek or scorpion

Hi Guys,

So I'm not sure about what exhaust to get, I've got a 200 but i want a happy medium as she's my daily. not too loud but i do like occasional popping when booting it or changing gear :smile:

Cant afford an Akropovic so that's out of the question so now I'm unsure what to go for?

Thanks for you help!
Cassie

You'll get biased opinions from people depending on what they've got fitted :wink: both are equally as good, but cat back resonated Scorpion is best :tongueout:

I've got a Miltek resonated catback, it's plenty quiet for your standard driving and still comes alive when you plant your foot.

I've read that in comparison the Miltek is more behaved (quieter) than the Scorpion for standard driving, but both exhausts are fairly similar.

My Miltek does drone a little bit at 70 though, can get annoying on very long journeys, but it's nothing turning the stereo up can't solve :tearsofjoy:

If it was me, I'd go with Milltek.

No experience of either but I'm starting to think about an exhaust myself and everyone I have spoken to who knows their stuff made it very clear they would go with Milltek.

From everything I have read, it seems to be the better behaved option too.

Reactions: Dystant
I've got a non res scorp. I listened to both on youtube clips, I know its hard to tell from an audio clip, but this helped me decide :smile:

Reactions: RSPez
@Cassie depending on where you are located, there's a fair chance that there are members on here with one or the other exhaust you're thinking of that would be happy to give you a quick ride out to give you an idea.

Trying to make your mind up via YouTube is a nightmare as you've no idea how the clip was filmed or what it was filmed on. A proper camera would sound completely different to a phone.

i'm not the right person to ask :excited:

mine isnt the quietest... but im let to believe that a scorpion resonated does the job well..

Reactions: sevenfourate
I've Just fitted a milltek res to my 197. RS tuning on sale £455 delivered. I'd of loved the non res but my neighbours wouldn't. Also I'm sure I'll be corrected but the scorpion has two 90 degree bends so surely the milltek with two 45 degree bends should flow better? Minimal difference but a difference.

Miltek Non-resonated, sports cat and toyosports mani fitted to mine. Sounds ace under a boot full and i'm happy its quiet enough when cruising about.