Micah's Glacier White 220 Trophy

how did you enjoy your drive last night??do you have to keep her on the leash or can you give her some??

how did you enjoy your drive last night??do you have to keep her on the leash or can you give her some??

It was wetter than an Otter's pocket last night, plus loads of traffic so was a bit treacherous. Have noticed that driving standards in general are absolutely shocking nowadays and I can't wait to get my dash cam installed (ahem @Chris - pics please :tongueout: )
Saturday will be where I really get to stretch its legs in the lanes, and will be trying out the 'Extreme' pedal map setting for, hopefully, some pops and bangs. I also changed the steering setting permanently to Sport, so will see how that goes also.

Reactions: Pav
Here you go @Micah

IMG_4551.JPG

You can see the bolt at the top of the picture and you can see the wire leading to it, simply unbolt and slip spade connector underneath and retighten for the earth (it looks messy as they send you a lot of wire you don't need to use - I guess it's if you install to the rear). You can also see the fuse tap which is the thing above the 5 and 10 amp fuse which is basically a plug which replaces the fuse you take it, which you then replace into the back of the new plug.

IMG_4552.JPG

This picture you can see the black wire which is the power lead to the dash cam, you will need to remove this side trim (only clipped in, gently pull on a small flat head screwdriver to unclip it). You will have to lead the wire up into the pillar from here, which is a little awkward so take the pillar trim off first.

IMG_4550.JPG

Finally you will need to remove the trim from the pillar at the side, this is a bit awkward so I didn't take it off again. You have to gently pull, again it's clipped in, you will find some wires already behind it and some clips where that is running which you can use to set the wire in. You just have to tuck it along the roof lining, there is no real means of supporting it.

Hope that helps.

Attachments

• IMG_4549.JPG
    IMG_4549.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: Pav and ///M
Great pictures Micah! White really does look so good, black badges next if they're your cup of tea ? Think they would look brilliant against white and tie in with the black wheels.

Great pictures Micah! White really does look so good, black badges next if they're your cup of tea ? Think they would look brilliant against white and tie in with the black wheels.

Cheers , and yes, was looking at black badges yesterday. Might just give it a while but they definitely 'make' the whole black strip at the front. £46 for front and rear so a relatively cheap mod, though I think my panel filter was as far as I was going to go with it.
I tried the 'Extreme' pedal map earlier, I need clear roads for that level of urgency! Wowza!

Reactions: matt9566
Cheers , and yes, was looking at black badges yesterday. Might just give it a while but they definitely 'make' the whole black strip at the front. £46 for front and rear so a relatively cheap mod, though I think my panel filter was as far as I was going to go with it.
I tried the 'Extreme' pedal map earlier, I need clear roads for that level of urgency! Wowza!
FB_IMG_1477027088752.jpg

Reactions: Micah