Micah's Deep Black 200

Photoshop one on a picture - how could that not convince the boss?

Tried that too. Actually on her car. Looked superb. She's not interested.

It's not like she's not considered it either. Seen plenty in the flesh too. I pointed out every single one at FCS :smiley:

She prefers it without. Not much I can do other than hope she decides she likes it at some point!

:worried:

^^^^Ha Ha Ha

I admire Mrs M for sticking by her guns and staying 'naked' if that's what she likes....

A case of 'Do what you like to yours' but 'Leave mine alone' if ever I've heard it !!

Love it :smile:

Reactions: ///M
Tried that too. Actually on her car. Looked superb. She's not interested.

It's not like she's not considered it either. Seen plenty in the flesh too. I pointed out every single one at FCS :smiley:

She prefers it without. Not much I can do other than hope she decides she likes it at some point!

:worried:

Haha stubborn! Good luck with that then!

Bloody shame as it would look awesome but her car at the end of the day :worried:

Reactions: ///M
I think I share your sentimentality as well as paranoia Micah: it would break my heart to see someone drive off in my pride and joy! I totally get why you did it though - sometimes it's just the right thing to do to move on. On to bigger and better things :smile: really looking forward to the new thread featuring the Trophy.

There's less things to worry about on a new car too........right?? :wink:

I think I share your sentimentality as well as paranoia Micah: it would break my heart to see someone drive off in my pride and joy! I totally get why you did it though - sometimes it's just the right thing to do to move on. On to bigger and better things :smile: really looking forward to the new thread featuring the Trophy.

Thanks Jimmy, not long now! Getting very excited, though I feel my pants have been taken down by Greenlight Insurance by wanting another £88 to insure it and increased my excess by £100. I suppose it's only another 6 months before I can get a quote £100 cheaper, so it will balance itself out. I asked why and it's the value of the car and lack of loyalty bonus or something to do with the underwriter (LV)... a bit suspicious to be fair as they didn't even take the new reg!

There's less things to worry about on a new car too........right?? :wink:

You'd think :wink:

Thanks Jimmy, not long now! Getting very excited, though I feel my pants have been taken down by Greenlight Insurance by wanting another £88 to insure it and increased my excess by £100. I suppose it's only another 6 months before I can get a quote £100 cheaper, so it will balance itself out. I asked why and it's the value of the car and lack of loyalty bonus or something to do with the underwriter (LV)... a bit suspicious to be fair as they didn't even take the new reg!

That does sound a bit "money for old rope", but no point letting that dampen the mood :smile: really pleased for you that you got things sorted so quickly on the sale though, definitely a plus point when you're selling a car you love(d)!