Member of the Moment - Pav

197 crew get the burgers and 200 guys get the broads... Sounds good to me :wink:
more than happy to help a fellow single mate :smiley:
what we teach our kids is to SHARE Jimmy..think they will share,wont they??
Nice find Pav. Right lads looks like we've found the venue for the Xmas party. Although I said I'd drive 100miles I'm willing to extend this by 500miles or so if we go there... I'd like to taste either of their burgers :tonguewink:
SHOCKING :smilingimp:

Reactions: Gordini
Sorry to drift off topic Pav but what alcoholic drinks do you like? Some of the Czech ones are lethal and whenever I get together with my in-laws they try to kill me with fernet, slivovice, vodka, etc. :smile:

Sorry to drift off topic Pav but what alcoholic drinks do you like? Some of the Czech ones are lethal and whenever I get together with my in-laws they try to kill me with fernet, slivovice, vodka, etc. :smile:
haha sounds about right..im into slivovice..that's top for me..do you keep up with them?

Reactions: Gordini
Got to rethink actually attending this Christmas meal, I'll organise it but the way this topic heading I might have to pass lmao...

im starting to be worried now..alcohol,women and god knows what else is coming our way.. :smilingimp:

Oh my wife would just love that... I'll be driving a fast car but, to poo city, the place of naughty citizens! LOL

Similar Thread Suggestions