Hybrid Megane trophy

Yep love me some collinite :hearteyes:

It's not the best visual 'finish' on Racing Blue IMO. I'm now a user for its supposed legendary long-term protection, and use it as my base layer. I've got something else on-top this time around - and always use a QD after a wash anyway.

Not sure of your 'wax' regime - but IMO on yours (Having seen it a few times and knowing the car per-se) Chris - the Collinite works far better as a base / or top layer than on mine. Colour aside; the actual look / finish / shine / depth of your always looks very well :smile:

Could be a combo of products used / the colour or anything else. I just don't think on its own - Collinite is anything like the best product to really bring out RB.

I will also say that James does look fantastic with it. Is it 'just' Collinite James, or have you got something else ontop of that in the photos ?

Reactions: Chris
It's not the best visual 'finish' on Racing Blue IMO. I'm now a user for its supposed legendary long-term protection, and use it as my base layer. I've got something else on-top this time around - and always use a QD after a wash anyway.

Not sure of your 'wax' regime - but IMO on yours (Having seen it a few times and knowing the car per-se) Chris - the Collinite works far better as a base / or top layer than on mine. Colour aside; the actual look / finish / shine / depth of your always looks very well :smile:

Could be a combo of products used / the colour or anything else. I just don't think on its own - Collinite is anything like the best product to really bring out RB.

I will also say that James does look fantastic with it. Is it 'just' Collinite James, or have you got something else ontop of that in the photos ?

I always use it as a top coat to be honest... Think LY does most of the work for me...

I use it also as its such a long term solution, I just can't be arsed with the whole wash clay polish wax procedure on an often basis!

Agreed Matt ! The wheel pic above really really hit the spot here too :smile:

Anyone know the PCD and offset ? You can guess why I'm asking.

Anyone offered them onto a MK3 Clio if it's viable. Are they 18" ?
yeah 18s buddy.
just give you a rough price, i am buying another identical set with ad08rs for 400 quid this weekend.
for some reason i prefer them to the speedlines but thats me personally.

no mate, basically snow foam down. Autofinesse shampoo and then a prewax cleaner all round to get off tar and crud. then polish and t cut where needed.
then the collinite and it will be topped up with dodojuice red mist which is amazing imo.

so as im sure alot of you know i purchased another set of tibor wheels as i saw some going to a relative cheap price with AD08Rs which seemed a no brainer for myself. I then decided to get them powder coated to a similar colour to the Trophy R wheels. Unfortunately two were slightly buckled which had to be straightened which cost me more money than i wanted to spend which means i doubt ill ever get back the money i spent on them but never the less im very pleased with the finished product and i cant wait to see them on the car 37192581702_478702c9fb_k.jpg20170921_114048[1] by james simpson, on Flickr
36967664730_e9bb9a80c8_k.jpg20170921_113951[1] by james simpson, on Flickr
36967658610_e682a77a43_k.jpg20170921_113940[1] by james simpson, on Flickr

Are you using Collinite 845 James? If so, nice to know I'll be able to do the whole car then buff off after!