Hybrid Megane trophy

FU PB !!!

Need to start a flickr account etc buddy. Photobucket are now stopping the linking of stored photos on their storage.

Oh.....unless you want to pay $399.00 that is.

Sorry. I'm not even kidding.

You soon wound into flickr buddy !

Older technophobes like me took 1/2 hour to work all that out :smile:

Looking good bud. Cant beat Black badges on a White car...... Tried the Glaze yet - or about to ?

Looks spot on James. Lovely photos

Still enjoying The extra ponies and torque?!:grinning:

You soon wound into flickr buddy !

Older technophobes like me took 1/2 hour to work all that out :smile:

Looking good bud. Cant beat Black badges on a White car...... Tried the Glaze yet - or about to ?

just tried to the glaze out. Seems to do a nice job. Not as easy as red mist tho!

Looks brilliant mate! Really love these cars, I almost bought a LY one last month but I couldn't let the R27 go and wasn't in a position to have both.
Do you use it as your daily by any chance ? I'd be interested to see how they were to live with.

Looks brilliant mate! Really love these cars, I almost bought a LY one last month but I couldn't let the R27 go and wasn't in a position to have both.
Do you use it as your daily by any chance ? I'd be interested to see how they were to live with.
Brilliant to be honest just gets expensive with high miles and track days but on avg use probably the same running costs as a 200 better mpg

Reactions: matt9566
Yep shes my work horse. 24 miles daily. I think its easier to live with than the clio, thats only due to the silly torque and a spacious updated interior. I could of had a mk4 but looks wise i couldnt bring myself to have one also having the chance to own a trophy edition. mpg wise mmm it can be horrifc, ive had under 300 miles out of a tank before. it varries from 34. I got 25 on the way back from miltonkeynes the other day but that was in race mode and i was driving like a tit.

Yep shes my work horse. 24 miles daily. I think its easier to live with than the clio, thats only due to the silly torque and a spacious updated interior. I could of had a mk4 but looks wise i couldnt bring myself to have one also having the chance to own a trophy edition. mpg wise mmm it can be horrifc, ive had under 300 miles out of a tank before. it varries from 34. I got 25 on the way back from miltonkeynes the other day but that was in race mode and i was driving like a tit.
I average under 25mpg so you're in good company!

Thanks for that mate, I kinda wish I'd taken the plunge and got it now.. the only reason I didn't commit was that it didn't have the trophy decals on the side and knowing how much of an expensive the R27 ones are it put me off slightly. Plus the garage didn't have very good reviews.

I generally only do 5 miles a day through the week so I want something a bit more practical but still brilliant fun on the weekends, Mine averages about 25 but will do about 30 on a good run so it's nice to see the mpg can be better on the megane.

Thanks for that mate, I kinda wish I'd taken the plunge and got it now.. the only reason I didn't commit was that it didn't have the trophy decals on the side and knowing how much of an expensive the R27 ones are it put me off slightly. Plus the garage didn't have very good reviews.

I generally only do 5 miles a day through the week so I want something a bit more practical but still brilliant fun on the weekends, Mine averages about 25 but will do about 30 on a good run so it's nice to see the mpg can be better on the megane.
I had all my side decals re done due to the spastic previous owner. They were quite reasonable. Im sure they were in the region of 170 for both sides...

Reactions: matt9566 and DS197
Tried out the gopro suction cup today, really nice bit of kit. i was really expecting it to fall off. Thankfully all was well. Believe this or not but its the same go pro that was chucked around my bike at snetterton.

Tried out the gopro suction cup today, really nice bit of kit. i was really expecting it to fall off. Thankfully all was well. Believe this or not but its the same go pro that was chucked around my bike at snetterton.

You're a good advert for GoPro. If they survive what you throw at them - they'll survive anything !

Exhaust has an evil tone to it at times :smile: