Megane RS265 Cup

So, the original idea was to search a more comfy daily driver, automate, diesel etc to save the Clio a bit and make it a more extreme toy for the weekend eventually. Things have turned out rather different...

2013 Megane RS265
Cup chassis
Leather Recaro's
Xenon
19" wheels
RS monitor
Design package
Midpipe mod for more pops and bangs

My 197 is still here, but without plates and for sale... Would love to keep 'em both but I can't really justify that ($$$)

m1p8.jpg

znff.jpg

x28e.jpg

ylld.jpg

Have to say, I still prefer the Clio on a B road and tight cornering, but as an overall car and daily driver I'd take the Meg. And the cornering speed of this thing... just on a different level.

Yep running a 265 and 197 aint cheap. Worth keeping both if you can, like you say clio beats the meg on a tight twisty road simply for the fun factor.

Cheers guys :smile:

Pretty sh*t day at work today, brightens up the day of you can return home this way...

69db6e7ca48711e3a33512f6e61f351c_8.jpg

Altough I might sound like a pussy now, but for me it's already a bit too quick on a normal road. I'm going to the RS trackday in Spa, really looking forward to 'learn' this thing :smile:

Watch the rear end on track with a full tank of fuel, it likes to come round.

Monday went really well at Francorchamps, good to get some trust and confidence in the Megane. What a machine... :smile: New Michelins Super Sport at the front... good stuff.

Had the pleasure to follow the guys from Pistonheads and Evo in a 200T. Have to say, that new turbo engine isn't slow in a straight line!

2a5hiyg.jpg

15d9nkk.jpg

x5cvc.jpg

vypr7q.jpg

2u56lpg.jpg