Me in a twingo?

Look like noddy much?? Its ok for the young and cool kids but at 27 and being on the larger side at the mo... I dunno?

Just seen how cheap you can get them, compared to the bottom of the range clio (with wheel trims) that I have priced.....

Boggo basic **** one is £7800 OTR

GT is £10k something and the 133 cup is £12400

The basic spec Clio has a OTR of £13100....

Only thing is the 133 only averages 36mpg best IIRC. Can get a pre reg one in white for circa 10k.......

Opinions?

...they look very good in cup trim in white with black wheels.....I love the way the Twingo RS looks. I would have one if they just upped the power a bit....

i had the boggo spec £7495 adverts on the doors as a courtesy car. i did feel a bit of a knob driving it as i'm 6ft and not 17 anymore - but it did make me smile as much as the 197 round town etc.

i'd love to have a go in the 133 cupped I have a feeling it'd be awesome!:w00t: like the look of em too.

wouldn't wanna do any long distance in it tho.

:tongueout:ics:

I really like them, I posted a while ago about lowing Twingos - I wouldn't say no!

:drool:

i had the boggo spec £7495 adverts on the doors as a courtesy car. i did feel a bit of a knob driving it as i'm 6ft and not 17 anymore - but it did make me smile as much as the 197 round town etc.

i'd love to have a go in the 133 cupped I have a feeling it'd be awesome!:w00t: like the look of em too.

wouldn't wanna do any long distance in it tho.

The seats are surprisingly comfy and supportive. We done a few long trips in our old 133.

Handing wise its the best in its class, by quite a margin. The normal Twingos (GT etc) do look daft though. Too tall and skinny. But the 133 looks the biz (Our old one):

DSC00276.jpg

do love them! hate to be the one to say it but if ur looking for econ why not get a diesel golf / focus or something for same moneys 2nd hand.?

i'd understand if u said BORING:biggrin:

do love them! hate to be the one to say it but if ur looking for econ why not get a diesel golf / focus or something for same moneys 2nd hand.?

i'd understand if u said BORING:biggrin:

Not at all mate, I have neg eq on mine and Ren will offer me more so I loose less if you get me?!

ahh i seee I'd say drive the twingo and see, I bet u'll love it!

I've considered swapping mine a few times to free up some cash having only ever driven the 1 ltr!

Well i have to say, as im driving a 200, i think the 133 is... well, how its meant, a class under the 200. It just feels... ****py when driving. Inside its raw and industrial and this stupid rpm meter makes me sick up. When driving it feels... small. The new Twingo feels like the old one in most ways while the Ph.3 Clios feel far better than the old ones. This isnt with the Twingo i think (Writing that consider my Mum has a late Year oldstyle Clio and me a 200). It just doesnt do it for me.

But in a Twingo qa< and a little shaggy box fun way it is a good car :wink:

i rate these cars, really solid drive, one of the best in its class. as you say the twingo GT looks stupid wud prob only go for a 133 *power mad*

One of my best mates has a 133 in black with cup chassis. I'm not a fan of the interior, but love the wheels and the look of the front. He wishes he went for a white one though as the really do look the nuts!!

driven a 133cup - fantastic motor but thats the issue - if you had one you would keep thrashing it and not get the mpg you want

be best getting a clio dci for the mpg !