Maybe a new section.

I have been a proud owner of a 56 plate Clio for several months, av searched the internet for weeks trying to find a forum dedicated to the iii Clio and I have came to the solution there just isn't one out there!

So i was wondering if Clio iii owners could have a section dedicated to the Clio iii not only would it be good for us but it would be great for 197 owners as the cars are veryy similar.

I have been thinking about this for a while and thought theres no harm in asking :smile:

Thanks

Stuie

All Clio mkIII owners are welcome on the site as you say they are basically the same car.
There is no need for you to post in a seperate section, you can post in the normal forum sections as everyone else.

All Clio mkIII owners are welcome on the site as you say they are basically the same car.
There is no need for you to post in a seperate section, you can post in the normal forum sections as everyone else.

Thanks, well maybe a suggestion to advertise for more Clio III owners maybe ? Or make it know they are welcome.

Thanks again