Matt's Nimbus Clio R27 F1

coatesess

Paid Member
Hopefully picking the car up this saturday :smile: really can't wait, heres a few pics of her when i went to see it. Ive been told by the girlfriend, the car has to be called steph so guess thats the cars name haha

2c912aea.jpg

f1d0b62b.jpg

bc0a2260.jpg

edf86cc2.jpg

Already ordered some new indicator bulbs, sidelights, number plate lights and a HID kit for the projectors.

Plans include lowering, a cat back exhaust system, panel filter, remap, suede roof and pillars to darken the inside of the car up and looks class :smile: cup spoiler and a few personal touches i would of thought

All comments are welcome and advice would be highly appreciated now coming from a Fiesta ST to a Clio so guessing all the little tricks will be different. Look forward to seeing what you guys have to say

Thanks for reading

Matt

I was just looking at this very car on the RS forum, its a nice spec.

If I were you however I would enjoy it as standard for a while before you start modding. Also before you get a Cup spoiler make sure you get a shorter aerial as the Cup spoiler fouls the standard aerial.

I was just looking at this very car on the RS forum, its a nice spec.

If I were you however I would enjoy it as standard for a while before you start modding. Also before you get a Cup spoiler make sure you get a shorter aerial as the Cup spoiler fouls the standard aerial.

Yea its got every option apart from the xenons so should be good, was bought from a dealer so no idea why its on there :smile:

Yea ive actually been told that by someone else :smile: thanks for the help

Enjoy it mate

i will do :smile: i cant wait

Congrats on your new car Matt, enjoy :smile:

Thanks a lot buddy :smile: im sure i will

Looks ace mate and I like the sound of what you've got planned for Steph. :smile:

Enjoy mate, lols at being told your cars new name by the misses, happens to us all :-p

I know you just nod and agree with them all haha :smile:

Sounds like a good plan of mods ahead mate. Keep the photos coming!

:thumbup:

Cheers matey, some new pictures saturday hopefully :smile:

Best color... :thumbup:

Cheers mate!!

Yes lovely car, lovely colour too.

Thankyou :smile:

Looks ace mate and I like the sound of what you've got planned for Steph. :smile:

Thanks a lot mate :smile:

Thanks for that buddy

Matt

Gave her a good clean today :smile: took about 4 hours in total, absolutely loving it so far :smile:

391f3fa2.gif

6e3a7ac6.jpg

4e0318e7.jpg

68938e03.gif

Ive also fitted my HID kit, changed the indicator bulbs to osram diadem ones and painted the front renault badge black :smile:

just need to debadge the clio bit on the rear and paint the rear renault badge but unsure how to remove this

All comments welcome

Matt