Matt's CUP

Thought i'd put some up to date pictures on as i have been on here for a while, not much has change really just been enjoying the car with the hot weather and rsr's its rather fun! Lost a bit of love/interest in it a few weeks back as it was just sitting there, but have re-kindled that with a few spirited drives! Just had a service at k-tec so its nice and fresh!

image_12.jpg

image_14.jpg

image_13.jpg

cheers

That does look really good, it has a brilliant stance! Shame you lost that bit of interest, but good to hear you've got it back!

very nice...god thats low..how do you find it being so low??any issues?

Thanks mate! Ive done quite a bit of modification to the front bumper to allow me to run this low and still drive it hard without any rubbing issues. It wasnt too bad untill i fitted the semi slicks as the sidewalls are a lot thicker/chunkier.

That does look really good, it has a brilliant stance! Shame you lost that bit of interest, but good to hear you've got it back!

Thanks mate, i just wasnt driving it enough, plus the mrs keeps wanting me to get rid. But it truely is an awesome car especially in the corners.

Ive done quite a bit of modification to the front bumper to allow me to run this low and still drive it hard without any rubbing issues. It wasnt too bad untill i fitted the semi slicks as the sidewalls are a lot thicker/chunkier.

Looks very nice, I like the fast road / track stance look :smile: Can I ask what sort of modifications you had to make to the front bumper? was it arch linings etc

Looks very nice, I like the fast road / track stance look :smile: Can I ask what sort of modifications you had to make to the front bumper? was it arch linings etc

I would presume he's trimmed the outer edge of the wing on the inner side and cut out most of the bumper fixing bracket, that's what I did! :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk