Malfunction?!?

After all the trouble I was having with the car and weekly visits to the garage I was at a loss of what to do and what was the root of the problem causing all the issues?

Decided to have remap file removed and flashed back to the standard file just to see if this would make a difference, obviously if/when the problems continued then I could write off the map being the issue.

Now 6-7 weeks on after it was flashed back nothing, car hasn't missed a beat and has been running fine not a single problem! by the looks of things the cars ECU didn't like somthing with the map that was put on and it was this that was causing all the problems I was having.

Spoke with matey at the place I had remap/dyno runs this week told him exactly as above and he suggested writing a new file to upload and see if we had the same thing happen, but I decided not to risk it with everything being fine as she is with standard file also that would have meant more time off work to go back there (hour plus drive) and then another trip back there if same again.

Settled on refund, going to leave it alone (NOT WORTH THE HASSLE)
Thank you very much job done :wink: