It's well worth doing mate, but really you need a properly quick car and have to drive like a complete idiot to get anything out of it. It's just too fast basically. But if you're there, it's well worth doing.

However, there are a few roads not too far from there that more than make the trip worth it. Especially from Manchester.

If ever you want to do it, give me a shout and I'll show you a route. Once you're past Chester is all just bloody awesome.

Teaser:

2vmhf9x.jpg
I found exactly the same. The Triangle was good, but there are a few roads not too far from it that are much better suited to the Clio.

This picture is from about 6 years ago when I organised a clio197.net run to the Triangle.

2010-10-03093547.jpg

I found exactly the same. The Triangle was good, but there are a few roads not too far from it that are much better suited to the Clio.

This picture is from about 6 years ago when I organised a clio197.net run to the Triangle.

2010-10-03093547.jpg

I fancy going back up there soon. Some awesome roads.

Cool shot too. Red R27 looks nice :smile:

2010-10-03093547.jpg

Perfect combination for a couple of French flag positioning...but again missed out. Lol or is it just me that would do it lol.

Still a cracking pic nonetheless

Perfect combination for a couple of French flag positioning...but again missed out. Lol or is it just me that would do it lol.

Still a cracking pic nonetheless
Ye, we kind of just turned up and parked, rather than arranging for the picture. Most of the guys went home after a little while, but myself and 2 other lads filled up with v-power in Betws-Y-Coed and kept going. 1 red (mine), 1 racing blue (Dotty) and 1 white (Rupps). So the French flag was blasting round Wales!

Reactions: Sneydster and ///M