I think Sneydster's first pic does a pretty good job though.
Oh yes it does mate. Any colour on these cars looks good but some colours when you see them in the flesh look even better, Alien Green is another of these such colours.

Oh yes it does mate. Any colour on these cars looks good but some colours when you see them in the flesh look even better, Alien Green is another of these such colours.

Oh I thoroughly agree mate. I think yours is a good example too. LY does look good in photos but it's nothing compared to how incredible it looks in reality.

The last two were kinda hurried pics, private street n parking etc and was starting to get some funny looks from the owners of the flats there, lol, and was trying to get the bridge in the background but the sun was also that side so was casting all the wrong shadows etc. Hence why the top ones better. But thanks guys.

DSC_1283_zpsdkxpgfdi.jpg

My 200t next to my friends Megane 205 GT at the iron museum in Shropshire last year for the Midlands Breakfast Club meet.

And tonight my mate thought it would be hilarious to park this close to my 200 in his face lift 220t

Screenshot_20170218-232802_zpsgpsawfu8_edit_1487462837366_zpsm5rstc3o.jpg

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Always love a Gordini pic & the Dundee bridge is a bonus. Next time try and get the "Discovery" in & I'll give you 10/10!

Ooo that's a challenge, what with all the work they're currently doing to the waterfront with the V&A museum being built and not the best for parking near Discovery but I love a challenge so will see what I can do. However...Discovery's also in a refurbishment process so I believe all the masts have been taken down, so won't look as impressive.

When I was taking those pics I went past the other ship here, HMS Frigate Unicorn as it's the other side the buildings to where I was, was thinking about getting that as it's in the background but someone stole my parking space lol

Ooo that's a challenge, what with all the work they're currently doing to the waterfront with the V&A museum being built and not the best for parking near Discovery but I love a challenge so will see what I can do. However...Discovery's also in a refurbishment process so I believe all the masts have been taken down, so won't look as impressive.

When I was taking those pics I went past the other ship here, HMS Frigate Unicorn as it's the other side the buildings to where I was, was thinking about getting that as it's in the background but someone stole my parking space lol

Hokey dokey, I get your issues with the "Discovery". "Unicorn" will do nicely!