200: Mad Friday!

RossWoods93

Cuckmeister General
Platinum Member
Turns out today’s going to be an expensive one!

Woke up this morning to this sight:

1eeea6390337ae55e09636ed61f95b7e.jpg

Quick pump of the tyres and a trip round to KwikFit... £130 later I’ve got a replacement on the way (only got the fronts changed 5 weeks age!)

Then after a quick browsing online I found a set of these coming in at £250 for a set (which I didn’t think was too bad!) I’ve been looking for ages but they rarely seem to come up... they’re in good condition but have some cosmetic damage but I’ll be looking for a refurb!

6b48e74c1bb1e0588a21f67a22083890.jpg

Almost the weekend now! Living off bread and rice for a while

Reactions: Big Ben
Thanks Beany, I’ve already bought these!

Just need to figure out how to get them from Swindon haha

I’m only down the road...could meet you somewhere with them if it made it a bit easier?

I’m only down the road...could meet you somewhere with them if it made it a bit easier?

Seriously kind offer, but I’d feel bad putting you out! It’s 3 hours from mine to Swindon! I’ve looked at courier which is coming out at £50ish

They’re in no rush to get rid of them, so I’ve got a little time to work the logistics of it

sorry to hear..why are you getting new rims??

Mine are pretty badly curbed, so at some point I’ll either get my current set refurbished or these ones!

I’m planning to hopefully keep the Clio if I can afford to do so once I’m done with it, so it’d be nice to have a spare set just in case! Will make it easier with a refurb as well, having to send the rims off etc, as I will be able to run a set during that time

Mine are pretty badly curbed, so at some point I’ll either get my current set refurbished or these ones!

I’m planning to hopefully keep the Clio if I can afford to do so once I’m done with it, so it’d be nice to have a spare set just in case! Will make it easier with a refurb as well, having to send the rims off etc, as I will be able to run a set during that time
good thinking..and yeah keep it man..Cant be Ross without his yellow arrow :thumb:

Reactions: RossWoods93
Freshly furbed wheels will be just the thing:thumb:
Shame about the puncture mate... bit like United(a let down):wink:

I’ll get my coat...

Haha you cheeky soul, albeit a fair comment!!

Been dying for a good refurb, so hopefully now I can get it done!

Reactions: Big Ben
Seriously kind offer, but I’d feel bad putting you out! It’s 3 hours from mine to Swindon! I’ve looked at courier which is coming out at £50ish

They’re in no rush to get rid of them, so I’ve got a little time to work the logistics of it

Offer is there if you need it mate, wouldn’t say if I didn’t mean it!