M o t

Roy

clio197.net legend
197 goes in for one today it's been garaged for 2 years and hope it goes ok.If everything goes ok and don't cost to much a Duck Clutch maybe fitted soon.Found someone to do it now at last he just fitted my wheelchair hoist in my other motor :smile:

mine failed its first mot lol, rear brakes seized on. Not gonna lie, didnt notice.
Think ill be stripping them down yearly myself from now on lol.

Got mine in the next week or so too. Always a nerve wracking time - especially when the previous place i used seemed to like putting pointless advisories on the ticket which was annoying.

Sorry Chris not been to good as of late but answer to your question is yes.Bad news today though it has been sold :worried: :worried: :worried: and not ashamed to say a tear did come to my eye as it went.9 years and she never let us down but I was never going to be able to use it as what ever I did I just couldn't sit in her long enough to drive.

Really sorry to hear that roy. No shame in it at all pal. You will have good memories with the clio and you had the great experience of owning one. :thumbsup: hope you are ok bud.

Sorry Chris not been to good as of late but answer to your question is yes.Bad news today though it has been sold :worried: :worried: :worried: and not ashamed to say a tear did come to my eye as it went.9 years and she never let us down but I was never going to be able to use it as what ever I did I just couldn't sit in her long enough to drive.

such a shame chin up fella

Thanks guys.Giles is it not 9'bought her in 2007 sold 2025 = 9.Still tempted by a meg though as I've tried sitting in one and it is a little easier.Never say never I believe now so watch this space
Si have you heared from Mikeh in the last 3 months by any chance ???