LY R27 Sunny Day Photoshoot!

Hey guys, been loving this weather of late and decided to have the car professionally photographed.

9310690438_8657a1fc5a_c.jpg
DSC_0006 by TopMotors - Tim, on Flickr

9310682572_2ddd2d4a9a_c.jpg
DSC_0023 by TopMotors - Tim, on Flickr

9307892113_e568e02d68_c.jpg
DSC_0068 by TopMotors - Tim, on Flickr

Just a few tasters, look through the complete Flickr stream here (the large high res pics are just amazing):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/topmotorstim/sets/72157634678919729/with/9307892113/

Can't get over how good LY looks in the sun, but also these pictures make me think more that I need to drop it a bit and consider spacers.

Genuinely can't recommend the photographer enough either. Such awesome pictures (check all his work on that Flickr account, the Goodwood pictures are so good!) and a really nice guy, if any of you are thinking of having some photos done definitely get in touch with him.

Other than the tow strap, looks like an awesome car mate.

Nice pics too !

Yeah mate! the tow strap isn't a permanent fixture I've managed to bodge it so I can took it behind the blanking plate when not in use, just thought I'd have it out for a few pictures :smile:

That looks fantastic. Love Liquid Yellow in the sun.
Who was the guy and how much did he charge you?

If you go onto the Flickr all his details are on there mate. Get in touch for prices etc as its dependant on location, setup etc etc

thanks for all the responses guys :smile: