200: LY in St Ives Leisure Centre car park

Jimmy

Good cop
Between about 4 and 6pm today?

Also saw a 200t on the A30 towards St Ives/Newquay direction.

It's the same over on Cliosport though, tons of sports in Cornwall but under 10 Cornish members. I don't think that they have electric down west though let alone an internet connection. :rofl:

I saw another LY 200 in Port Isaac the day before - very dirty though, so can't have been any self-respecting member on here :thumb1: :smiley:

If you guys ever get down this way again I highly recommend you try the below route

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sadd...&oq=sen&t=h&mra=dme&mrsp=0&sz=13&via=1,2&z=10

St Ives - Lands End along the coast. Lots of elevations, twists and turns.

+1 on the above route. Me and the mrs take holidays in cornwall often and get fish and chips from pendeen, sit by the lighthouse for a bit then take that coastal route back to St Ive's. Lovely bit of road. especially just as the sun is setting over the sea.

This could have been me also. Was on holiday in Cornwall for a week so no time to clean it :worried:

Na, I don't think it was you bud :wink: this other one was well dirty - yours was very clean!

I did enjoy the roads in Cornwall, some fantastic ones and all within quite a small area.