Low fuel noise

Hi guys,

Is there any way to disable the tragic noise that goes off when the petrol light comes on?

It's completely over the top and does my head in, dreadful noise lol

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure this has been asked in the past and the answer was no!

Same thing with the 200t, scares the life out of me when it goes off!

Reactions: Beany
I tried a quick search and couldn't see any results (probably this Tapatalk app!)

I actually hate it, it's embarrassing, people are like 'wtf was that'.... Such a big dramatic noise for absolutely nothing! What's wrong with the simple light coming on lol.

First time it happened I thought something terrible had happened lol

Its scared the sh*t outta me a couple of times.. always think something drastic as happened

I rarely do run low, which makes it worse cause I forget then absolutely fill the seat when it goes! [emoji23]

200.webp

This makes me jump every time it comes on, it doesn't matter how loud your music or exhaust is it still makes me jump!
And does it feel the need to remind you every time you start the car :unamused:

Reactions: Pav and Roshi69
Surely this is just annoying on all cars! - My new Daily not only do you let a warning noise, but the sat nav asks if it should find a petrol station nearby!, then had another noise that the front sensor has some issue or another I suspect it was covered in dirt or similar, which then went after a minute..then a nice big red warning because It thought I was to close to a car...

Lets not forgot my personal favourite I think is the 4 degrees and lower warning on VAG cars...now that's annoying, as its pretty much below 4 degrees every god damn morning during winter, again it just scares you as your half asleep anyway...

Hahaha that warning comes up on my missus fiesta... ice warning sign lights
Up when temp it's below 4 degrees! Ridiculous

Reactions: kevlar
While we're on the topic. Are there any other noises I should be aware of?

I also remember he first time I got the car to high revs it beeped and that scared the shit out of me too lol, Especially cause it was the first time I 'gave it a bit' lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While we're on the topic. Are there any other noises I should be aware of?

I also remember he first time I got the car to high revs it beeped and that scared the shit out of me too lol, Especially cause it was the first time I 'gave it a bit' lol

Hahahahahaha XD
That'll be the shift light.. I believe on some of the earlier models a light appears on the rev counter ... on later models it lights up and makes a ping noise... basically you know when to change gear without looking st the dials

Reactions: Roshi69
Yea I quite like that beep, just hate these new things catching me off guard [emoji23] nothing more manly than jumping and swerving at a wee shite beep lol

Reactions: Beany