Lotus Exige

Awesome car and awesome photos, Mes! I hope it drives as good as it looks :wink: (I'm sure it does :smile: )

not fair..i havent seen the sun for a while now!!great shots Mes..thanks for sharing

A VERY grainy (iPhone is pants in low light) new photo from a couple of weekends back...

ex15.jpg

Hope you like.

New wheels on the way soon. Just in the process of doing mockups to decide what style but I'm 90% there. And then I need to decide what the HELL I'm going to do about tyres. You'd think it was simple. It's NOT. Different diameter front and rear and unusual sizes make it far from straightforward...

Anyway, hopefully there will be some new wheels images in the next few months. Yes, it will take that long as the wheels will be custom made and have almost a two month lead time...

Always a pain in the arse...

Cheers guys.

:smile:

@///M Good to see you still around. Which wheels are you going for then?

Hey Sean, hope you're well. Just been busy mate. I won't be leaving!

Going for BC Forged as I can spec them to my heart's desire. Style wise, I've narrowed it down to 3, just doing some photoshopping to get a final decision. I'll make a post when I do!

Reactions: Sean197
Hey Sean, hope you're well. Just been busy mate. I won't be leaving!

Going for BC Forged as I can spec them to my heart's desire. Style wise, I've narrowed it down to 3, just doing some photoshopping to get a final decision. I'll make a post when I do!

Look forward to it! I've seen a 'shop of an Evora on BBS Lm's and loved it!

Reactions: ///M
Look forward to it! I've seen a 'shop of an Evora on BBS Lm's and loved it!

Silver one? Just did a google. Looks STUNNING! But... as much as I love LMs if I was wanting something like that I'd definitely go with BBS E88, same thing, just loads better!

But I want to go with something a bit more modern and less spokey. Plus the problem with a dish styled wheel like the LM/E88 is that the offset would give you very little dish at the rear and wouldn't look anything like as good as it should.

Reactions: Sean197
Tickles me how crap your iPhone photos are!!
Car looks mental. Look forward to the new wheels. Are you keeping the originals or moving them on?

Reactions: ///M
Tickles me how crap your iPhone photos are!!
Car looks mental. Look forward to the new wheels. Are you keeping the originals or moving them on?

:smiley:

Thanks Ben, I know the shot is reasonable, but the quality and definition of the phone just upsets me.

Original wheels and rubber will be moved on to fund other stuff. Most likely to go in the "big aero" fund!

Similar Thread Suggestions