Looking for a Clio RS200 FF with Cup Pack!

Hi Guys/Girls,

I'm a newbie here... I'm planning to buy a Clio RS200 FF with cup pack by the end of the month. I thought I'd make an account to have a quick look at the cars that are for sale on this site; however I can't seem to access these threads; apparently I don't have " permission to view this page or perform this action". Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

hi there..welcome..
the reason you cant access the for sale section is that you need to be a paid member to do so..hope it helps
£5 a year..
just click on your nick on top and choose the "Memberships" option..

I hope so, just difficulty in trying to find a well cared for car, under 70k miles, without a crazy high price :smile:

The post was within someone else looking for a 200. The chap that posted his blue one is called Darren Greenhalgh.

Hi Guys/Girls,

I'm a newbie here... I'm planning to buy a Clio RS200 FF with cup pack by the end of the month. I thought I'd make an account to have a quick look at the cars that are for sale on this site; however I can't seem to access these threads; apparently I don't have " permission to view this page or perform this action". Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

IMG_2964.JPG Hi sjs_rs

I have a 2012 white Clio 200 I'm wanting to sell.
Cup pack
Mint condition black leather interior
48k miles
£8000
Very tidy car
Please contact if interested I can send pics

Hi Guys, Just wanted some advice - I have found a Clio RS 200 which looks good - With regards to service history it has had 6 services - First 3 with Renault - Next 2 with and Independent - And the latest with Renault (with this being the Major Cam Kit, Aux Kit, Waterpump service).

As the last service was done by Renault, I am not too worried about the two independent services - however the car has had 4 owners and is currently at around 80k miles!

Would this worry any of you guys? Or as the last service was done by Renault, should everything be ok and would you recommend me going ahead with the purchase if the car if the test drive, etc. goes well? Or with 4 owners and a high mileage should I stay away?

Generally the spec of the car and condition looks great however!

thanks

How old is the car? I'm guessing from the amount of services, it's around 6/7 years old?? If so, the mileage is around average (10/12k pa), so nothing too much to worry about there, especially with it having regular servicing, including the belts. Providing they're looked after, the engines in these cars are very strong and can handle big miles.

As for number of owners, I wouldn't say 4 is particularly high, given the age. They are a niche car to some degree, so people might change their mind about it after a couple of years ownership. The less the number of owners the better, but I don't think 4 is a high number in the grand scheme of things.

So if you like the spec and the condition, coupled with the above, I would say it's a decent car to go and have a look at and test drive etc. As always, if you have another one to compare it to, that makes a big difference in seeing what constitutes a 'good' car and a 'bad' car - try and view 2 or 3, if possible, before you commit to one.