Liquid Yellow R27 433/500

Cal

Gold Member
So i picked up my Clio in early January it looks great body wise but I think i'm no where near finished engine wise on how perfect I want it to be! Though I'd start this thread off with a few pictures of how the cars looking now!

What it's got

• Miltek Cat Back Resonated Exhaust
  • Front Splitter
  • Side Skirts
  • Rear Spoiler
  • H&R Lowering Springs
  • 20mm Spacers
  • Few painted/dipped dash bits

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I absolutely love this car and I love taking pictures of it so export more to come!

Attachments

• IMG_8695 (1).jpg
    IMG_8695 (1).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_8696.jpg
    IMG_8696.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_8697.jpg
    IMG_8697.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_8595.jpg
    IMG_8595.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_8283.jpg
    IMG_8283.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 163
Little update had the belts done and a full service on thursday, Previous owner said belts had been changed 10k ago and a full service 4k ago but no proof so if they have been done it's a lucky clio to have them done again in a short space of time! Also when cleaning my car i found one of those eBay diagnostic machines under the drivers seat can't believe i hadn't checked there since owning it so that was always nice! Got a few things i plan on doing in the upcoming months so it's perfect for summer

• i want the wheels refurbished and coated in anthracite (due to them being a matte black style they never look clean and shiny)
  • i want to get it on a dyno and see what it's running and then try and find a way to get this as close to the original 197 as possible
  • want a new head unit with bluetooth and/or a usb where it will charge my phone and play music through it and the correct loom to run it off the steering wheel controls ( any recommendations welcome)

but apart from that I'm absolutely loving the car and love driving at it and just staring out the window at it everyday i think i have a problem!

the problem is called "the Clio addiction"..
everytime i lock my car i look back to check her out..thats normal :wink:

LY is so good looking it's unreal. Anthracite alloys would suit the car a lot better. Any headunit with bluetooth and usb would be fine. I've got one with both but it's a mech-less unit so it doesn't have a cd player. Not that anyone would use cds in this day and age haha. Have a look at this thread for the adapters you'll need: http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?51599-Control-Stalks. Look forward to seeing how the car progresses