Liquid yellow clio 200

Im wondering if anyone knows how many clio 200 were made in liquid yellow .i live up in Aberdeen and have a 59 plate one but i have never seen another one the same colour going about up my way.

Seem to be pretty rare cars with only 2099 sold in the uk. Living in a city I've never seen another yet.
While I was at a petrol station the other day a guy came over and said nice bodykit!! Lol. Told him it was standard and seemed genuinely shocked. Lol.

Paul

Seem to be pretty rare cars with only 2099 sold in the uk. Living in a city I've never seen another yet.
While I was at a petrol station the other day a guy came over and said nice bodykit!! Lol. Told him it was standard and seemed genuinely shocked. Lol.

Paul

Not sure whether to take that as an insult lol?

Reactions: paul jennings
Im planning on taking it off the road this year and slowly touch up the little bits and pieces it need. Thought about selling it but if its this rare would be aswell keeping it and doing the work on it .

While I was at a petrol station the other day a guy came over and said nice bodykit!!

This literally has me in stitches! Unbelievable, but these cars definitely do turn heads as they're not something you see everyday!

Exactly why I prefer my Clio over a GTI / Fiesta ST as they're everywhere, but that's opening up to a whole new thread itself!

I've had a few good comments from random strangers. Best was one i overheard though:

My car was in Kwik-Fit getting the Hunter Hawkeye 4 wheel alignment treatment and i sat on a wall outside having a smoke.

3 or 4 lads walked past; 1 of them glanced into the bays and the cars and said to his mates "F**k me. Look at that Clio. That is left bollock material that".

I lol'd.

Lol. I got a thumbs up from a bloke in a Cayman GT4 at the Ring after he let me through at the roundabout.

Made my day. :relaxed:

I think the fact they're so wide and squat makes a huge difference to the presence.

I've had a few good comments from random strangers. Best was one i overheard though:

My car was in Kwik-Fit getting the Hunter Hawkeye 4 wheel alignment treatment and i sat on a wall outside having a smoke.

3 or 4 lads walked past; 1 of them glanced into the bays and the cars and said to his mates "F**k me. Look at that Clio. That is left bollock material that".

I lol'd.

That made me chuckle