Lift off throttle knock/clunk

First thing in the morning when the engine is cold and i lift off the throttle i heard clunk/knock coming from the behind the pedals? More noticeable in 1st/2nd/3rd gears i guess as theres more engine breaking?

Anyone else had a similar problem? you find out what it was?

Any help is welcome

Mine was a lower arm link, did it all the time thou aswel as going over speed bumps and changing gear. Mine was totally gone, so maybe yours is early signs if it is

First thing in the morning when the engine is cold and i lift off the throttle i heard clunk/knock coming from the behind the pedals? More noticeable in 1st/2nd/3rd gears i guess as theres more engine breaking?

Anyone else had a similar problem? you find out what it was?

Any help is welcome

Mine does it all the time too, you notice it when its moving slowly and your coming on/off the clutch bite, theres about a 1-2 second delay then "clunk" as the car starts moving again.

Its just one of those things i imagine, its done it since new for me afterall.

Top stabiliser bar - £50 from Renault. I had exactly the same thing - went away after 5 minutes of driving depending on how cold it was outside.

I occasionally get a knock from the throttle pedal when taking my foot off it when cold. Goes away after a while

had the same problem on my RB 197and my stealth black 197 i have now guessing its justa common fault/sound