lewisflintham 197 Albi

Saw you yesterday mate, pretty sure it was you or we have another Albi in the area with your initials!
Looking smart mate, think i'm chopping mine in :worried: Need something that will do the commute to Nottingham every day without costing me an arm and a leg!

Sorry I missed you, where was I? Oh no, but they're pretty expensive to run I guess. A performance diesel then? Glad it looked smart, cheers.

Iv cin a aldi blue one last week in Ridding was it one ov u two. I was in a ultra red wid white oz wheels

DoYouSpeakEnglish.gif

Last edited:
There is another one then :-0

Must say it is a stunning colour!

Yeah I like the colour too. (Cleaned mine this afternoon as well). Well there's not just one other one... Saw yet another Albi parked up on Main Road Underwood tonight not far from the mini-market.

Iv cin a aldi blue one last week in Ridding was it one ov u two. I was in a ultra red wid white oz wheels

Could have been me as I drive about a lot at work, but I must say I'm normally on the look out for others.

Think we need to find the one in Underwood and have a photo whoring session.

They might think we're a bit weird though "hello, do you want to drive somewhere and we can take pics cos we've all got same car? look :-D " would look good tho. All these Autumn leaves will make for some right nice pics too.

White with cup spoiler and GP08 is me :smile:

The other albi in underwood, he lives next to the park, he has a blue 182 also, but I'm pretty sure he's not on here

I'd be up for this too. Does anyone know of any decent photo locations?

I'll be up for this too. Alex took some nice pics of his at Higham. There's gotta be some places towards Matlock. Maybe along Beeley Moor on the way to Chatsworth? Anyone else have any ideas? Oh and a decent camera as I'm a poorper with only a phone camera.

I'll be up for this too. Alex took some nice pics of his at Higham. There's gotta be some places towards Matlock. Maybe along Beeley Moor on the way to Chatsworth? Anyone else have any ideas? Oh and a decent camera as I'm a poorper with only a phone camera.

Check out my thread HERE. I've started the ball rolling on a local meet for anyone who's interested.

Weo saw you go into McDonalds yesterday actually, followed you in to have a look but you went round the drive thru and I drove home ha.

Lewis got your flyer on my window ha!

Yeah it was me mate, didn't see you though!

Weo, Mick at Diamond mentioned you today when I was in for a little spot of fault removal. He had a very rare 197 in with like a panoramic sun roof, looked nice!