Lets talk about dogs

6740ebb58fe6acc55ad1d84d653d7653.jpg

These are 3 of the 4 black labs we have. Eddie (father), Elsa (daughter) and Tia (mother). We also rescued a 3 year old boy called Harry this year from a kennel.

We breed from Elsa so if anyone wants a pup get in touch...later this year or early next year.

20423e3a707247141ecd9cbb36e030ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: R32pete and ///M
Finally got a photo of him, here's our rescue dog Harry (R), alongside Elsa (L). And they call it puppy love..................

fddb9496531959738b41470bb74fc3ca.jpg

+1. Funnily enough the 4 labs agree with us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pigeons. Our Westie has a passion for chasing Pigeons of the garden...

To be fair it's a headstrong, cocky little shit of a Westie like all of them. So it also "hates" butterflies, seagull shadows, next door making any noise, lawnmowers, the postman, some adverts on TV etc. Should i go on....?

Maybe we should consider getting a cat :smirk:

Reactions: Mitchy197 and Benno
Pigeons. Our Westie has a passion for chasing Pigeons of the garden...

To be fair it's a headstrong, cocky little shit of a Westie like all of them. So it also "hates" butterflies, seagull shadows, next door making any noise, lawnmowers, the postman, some adverts on TV etc. Should i go on....?

Maybe we should consider getting a cat :smirk:

Elsa looks all sweet and innocent in photos but she is a bolshy bitch. Wouldn't want to try and rob the house put it that way..

Anyway all 4 of ours hate hot air balloons...with Bristol Balloon Fiesta happening we've had a fair few overhead..cue headphones!!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Nothing wrong with cats, it's all about taking the time to understand them and, appreciate that they have survived longer than us on this planet and deserve some respect.

Similar Thread Suggestions