leds

Been wanting to do this mod for a while

310904_10150309980047543_506507542_8122185_600024339_n.jpg

Rear interior light = old bulbs

Front = new leds

Thanks to partsulike.co.uk and karl twingogeekeo :smile:

Weirdly I've used up all 12 and still have 2 to do!

3 interior front
3 interior rear

2 vanity lights

2 rear numberplate lights

2 door lights

1 boot light

1 glove box

(total 14)

I have ran out (ordered an FF kit - 12 leds) but still have one door and the glovebox to do, so i'm guessing i've replaced something that I shouldnt have! lol

Must be another reason (wiring?)

Does the cup has interior lights at the back? or sidelight / vanity lights?

I make that 5 less then... 3 in the interior light at the back and 1 either side above the mirrors in the sun visors.

Sorry to sound thick frankly I am an ape when it comes to anything practical especially when it comes to cars. I have bought some LED's for the interior but have had a quick look on my mums 2008 1.2 clio and cannot work out how to pop off the plastic cover. As its not my car I didn't try to prize the cover off but just wondering how to remove this.

I have looked for a thread of how to do it but as its such a simple thing I doubt anyones bothered. Should I just push a flathead screwdrive in the side and pull it off or is there anyone way without me recking it?

Please feel free to laugh and take the piss.

Just grab hold of the whole thing and wriggle it and should feel where it's coming loose, if you want to be causious then try prizing on end off then pull it all off.
Also maybe try doing it on the rear ones as its less noticeable lol

Sounds good. I'll give that a try car gets delivered tuesday so let's hope I don't break anything!