leaving clio 197 :(. going to megane 250 :)

Hey guys..
As you can tell from the title I am now leaving mehhh. But not leaving the renaultsport seen :wink:. Yesterday I bought a megane 250 cup in oyster grey. Bad side doesnt have the recaros :worried: but its only done 15k and its a 60 plate and was up for 14500. And I got 7000 for mine. Which was spot on what I wanted. And I was happy that he has iva made a profit on one of the cars. But I think it was the best bargain I was going to get. Anyway... I have very happy. Just wanna get some recaros when I can. So if anyone knows of a megane 250 breaking then let me know. Ill will still be coming to the shows dont worry haha.
I am definitely going to cry when my baby goes on Saturday :nope:

Thanks guys :smile: x:thumbup1:

I hate to break it to you but you wont find any recaro's out of a Megane! I think the Clio ones fit so you might have more luck with them?

Ahh so my white 197 cup might be the only one at PCAD in April now then :tongueout:

Nice upgrade....I think that this is the way that I will go eventually....unless I fall in love and buy a house (unlikely) lol

Hey guys..
As you can tell from the title I am now leaving mehhh. But not leaving the renaultsport seen :wink:. Yesterday I bought a megane 250 cup in oyster grey. Bad side doesnt have the recaros :worried: but its only done 15k and its a 60 plate and was up for 14500. And I got 7000 for mine. Which was spot on what I wanted. And I was happy that he has iva made a profit on one of the cars. But I think it was the best bargain I was going to get. Anyway... I have very happy. Just wanna get some recaros when I can. So if anyone knows of a megane 250 breaking then let me know. Ill will still be coming to the shows dont worry haha.
I am definitely going to cry when my baby goes on Saturday :nope:

Thanks guys :smile: x:thumbup1:

I wanna see the new Megane please ... Photos :smiley:
Cant believe you got 7k for your Clio :O Everywhere I have been only offer around 5k for mine :worried:
But enjoy your last days with the Clio :smile:

Yeah they said mine was mint and plus it has the seats and cup spoiler and mines only done 38k on a 58plate. Yeah they said too look out for a light hit one. Obviously because of the SAB. But when I drove it I knew I wanted it sounds insane!!! I will do when im on my computer. Im on my phone atm and it wont let me do it :worried:. Yeah mine was the only white 197 cup at traxs in 2011. Nice initials :wink: haha. I will get some pictures up sooonnnnnn dont worry!!!!