leather seats.. yes or no?

I have e-mailed to ask about a group buy price.

Well done Maz! The theme for the next 'photo of the month' should be 'no seats' and then we can get a photo of loads of stripped clio's outside their workshop! :thumbup::-p

Had a chat with him tonight and he will get a price for us tomorrow.

We will base the group buy prices around the seats in the photo with black leather and alcantara. The price will include the Renault sport and recaro logo in white stitching, You can have a stitching colour of your choice though if you wish but there will be a small charge as the thread will need to be bought in specially. Could also add a renaultsport or recaro logos to the rears if you wanted.

The way a group buy works on something like this is based on the number of hides required. If everybody wanted different colours then the price will go up as theres no discount from the leather supplier. Also due to the increased number of orders the labour rate will go down sweetening the deal further.

The price will be based on extremely high quality leathers and if people wanted to bring the price down then it could be reduced by lowering the leather quality or using a macro suede instead of alcantara.

I was going to get prices for the fronts and the fronts + rears.

Any feedback appreciated. and i will get some pics up of his work too.

Pete

I would be interested in the same as the pic tbh. The only thing I was toying with was having the R27 logo stitched on, but its only a thought at the mo!

Dont worry Sean I wont be going out tomorrow and having this done, its house deposit money I would be dipping into and I wont be doing this without a big need.

Ok Guys if anyones interested the group buy price for just the front 2 seats with the R/sport and recaro logos and stitching in white and the outer seat in extremely high qulaity leather and the centre and again top quality alcantara is £450, It requires people to order in pairs that way you can share the leather and non is wasted so to speak. If somebody wants something different then it may be cheaper bu the cost idividually for the above is £550, Rears are extra and ill have a price for that tomorrow.

So basically for 2 fronts as in the pic in this thread £450 if you pair up or £550 on your own.

Pete

Cheers Pete....I'll be interested in how much the rears cost too. I take it an extra logo wouldnt be lots more?

I was thinking about the R27 logo, just below the renaultsport stitching, the same as on the plate:

1448_36.jpg

ohh red stitching and logos :thumbup1:

very tempting !

wheres he located and whats the turn around time?

i could take my seats out and put the originals back in....

would it be better to start a new thread about this with all the detalis on page 1 ???

ill forward it on for you and see if its possible,

Hes also come up with this quickly just so peple can see the different sections of the seat if they wanted a different colour,

http://www.edgeautomotive.co.uk/images/Clio-197.png

Pete

Thanks Pete. Im thinking black edges and a grey alcantara centre to carry through the nimbus colour. With the standard stitching plus the R27 underneath.

I love the red stitching, but would it be too much?

Does he do the door cards and gaitors too?