Late-Joiner

You know what they say...better late than never. Had a 09 plate none cup Clio 200 in Mercury on the cup chasis since October last year. Loved every minute of it, especially taking it through the mountains from Aberystwyth to Rhaeder via devils bridge/cymystwyth and elan valley. I'll get some pictures up tonight but I highly reccomend this road to anyone who enjoys driving, beautiful scenery or both! By far the best car I've owned.

My car history:

02 plate Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
05 plate C2 1.1 SX
55 plate Fiesta Zetec S
57 plate Fiesta ST
09 plate Clio RS200

Decided to join after reading the V Power vs Tesco 99 RON thread on here, come in very helpful as there is a national V Power shortage which has hit quite bad here. Swapped to Tesco 99 for 11p less and just as smooth, as powerful and easier on the pocket. Might even stick with it when V Power returns!!

haha well I definately want to finish my glass collection only got half of them left to collect :smile: noticed this site is pretty much split down the middle over which fuel is used, ooo the decision of which party of fuel users to upset :wink:

Haha, i've got one of those glasses. I was tempted to buy another one yesterday, but i put it off. haha.

I'm with the BP Ultimate and Vee' club. :wink:

Cheers guys :smile:...Yeah they're pretty cool glasses. I used to use ultimate but my 200 doesn't run quite right on it (although saying that, at the time I noticed the problem a week later they were cleaning all the tanks of ultimate out in my area for "routine maintenance"! Possible contaminant more like! Haven't used it since.

welcome to the site Bruce, we seem to be gaining a few members recently that have upgraded from the Fiesta

Chappo - I was indeed on FiestaSTOC and I presume you were as I recognise your forum username :smile:

And yes does seem the upgrade path people take, Was looking at the Focus ST but I had so many problems with my Zetec S and ST didn't really fancy another Ford. My first Renault was the only car I've owned which didn't give me grief (how strange!)

was yours the blue rally slag mate, ? ( white comps ).

just trying to get the correct Bruce, lol :smile:

so anywho how you finding the 200 mate,

Nah mate mine was the naked red. Brucest was the username. And finding the 200 amazing it constantly puts a smile on my face. Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

Welcome. Know that road well. Parents are from around the Elan valley dams area :smile:
The route that I love is the Abergavenny/ Crickhowell/ Buith wells / Rhayader (A479-A470) then out across the A44 to Aberystwyth and back down A487 and cut back on A40 to Abergavenny.

Nah mate mine was the naked red. Brucest was the username. And finding the 200 amazing it constantly puts a smile on my face. Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.

ha sorry mate,

i do recognise the user name tho. :smile:

good to hear your enjoying the 200 as well mate.

Welcome mate, just saw your post in the fuel topic!

I see you're from Rugeley, just down the road to me! Will keep an eye out for ya

Welcome. Know that road well. Parents are from around the Elan valley dams area :smile:
The route that I love is the Abergavenny/ Crickhowell/ Buith wells / Rhayader (A479-A470) then out across the A44 to Aberystwyth and back down A487 and cut back on A40 to Abergavenny.

Will have to give that one a go :smile: what nice scenes you got that way?