Laguna wheel issues

I've heard it is possibly something to do with what age vehicle the alloys came off. Different sized nuts

What 197rs said is correct different year of wheel, the date should be stamped onto the spokes on the inside, I had the same when I purchased 5 from a breaker 4 were 14mm holes and 1 was 12mm I got the fabricator at work to drill out the holes and been fine ever since, also if you do drill the wheel don't use a battery drill use a fixed pillar drill that cannot move at all!!

Honestly mate it's a fluke I got the right ones as this is also something I would do but I only check after I spayed the alloys but lucky really track day tonmorow

In all fairness I brought some Black TPI wheel bolts to go with my Laguna wheels, and I had to run a M14 x 1.5 tap into the hub to get them to fit.

Regarding the above about the wheels having to be pre 2002, I just bought a set on eBay for £30. The seller told me they came from his 2007 Laguna. My wheel bolts from my 2008 197 fit. No problems.

good news mate..i have to run 5mm spacers on the fronts to stop them touching my calipers..not sure what year they are from though...

good news mate..i have to run 5mm spacers on the fronts to stop them touching my calipers..not sure what year they are from though...

Ill be test fitting them in the week. They need a refurb anyway. but will get spacers if I need them.