L33th3tr33's Ultra red 197

@l33th3tr33 what are the washer jets from and where did you get them ?
I got some citroen ones but they never fitted at all.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOR-PEUGE...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
They need a little trim down but they fit nice and snug!
lovely,just lovely...bet you are one happy bunny!!
Thank mate, I am indeed! I don't think everyone will agree with what's going in there eventually but it's for the greater good!

Ordered a pair of those jets, sick of one stream of fluid flying off the side of the car!!

Interior is looking spot on Lee. :thumb:

Reactions: l33th3tr33
more noise??

Indeed!

91db17d1f7ef341d60a6abf571d338d9.jpg

Did it first time round and took it for a spin on the dual carriageway, the olive clamp loosened and gave it a massive blow and loss of power but it sounded immense!!
I can't seem to upload videos direct to here so I'll put them on YouTube and link them.

Had to fill the thing with copper sealant, including the clamp as it still had a small blow. Hopefully once it's cured it'll be sorted, or I'm gonna get it sleeved.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

haha it sounds really good..wish somebody filmed me :thumb:
great news..
It's a bit of a pain in the ass on a dually carrieageway, you have to do two loops just to get a decent clip and then pick up whoever's filming [emoji23]

Holy shit that sounds amazing. Echo Pav's comment though, I need to find someone to do that with me, so eager to hear mine!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pav
Holy shit that sounds amazing. Echo Pav's comment though, I need to find someone to do that with me, so eager to hear mine!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a shame we're not all closer, a monthky meet would be great! I used to run the southwest meets for the MK2 lot and it was brilliant.

Reactions: Benno