KTR sales

Hi guys

Has anyone sold a Clio to KTR sales recently? I swapped my Megane for a Clio 197 plus cash a few years ago.

I submitted an online request form for my Clio but have not heard anything back.

Do they pay decent money or is it best to stick with the classifieds.

imo the amount you get if you are part ex-ing,isnt great but i would like to be pleasantly surprised if it was..

Thanks Pav I got a car and cash so it's was difficult to work out a value. Just wondered if anyone had used them recently.. I have not heard anything thing back.

I asked KTR for a quote when I was selling my Megane 265. They offered me £13,700 for the car modified. My local dealer actually offered more in cash than they did so depending on the car it might be worth your while enquiring with your dealer? In the end I broke the car and sold it privately anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they usually have the most expensive rs cars for sale...my old trophy being a prime example...but it doesnt always go in hand with high trade in values always best to shop around and use any higher quotes as a bargaining tool

Good point I thought that their high prices translate to a better trade in.. That's a huge profit margin. We buy any car offered me 4k but I know they like to knock off more money when they inspect. Im looking for 5k which I don't think is not extortionate.

I called KTR sales today and the guy said he would get David to call me. I'm not in a rush to sell and given the advice I've been I can do alot to sell privately. I'm not going to call them again.