KTR exhaust & remap!

I have the K-Tec cat back exhaust which sounds great! It is a lot noisier than standard when the engine is under load but quieter at some speeds when you are cruising! The exhaust note is very nice - a really nice deep rumble at idle! There is still a 'boom' at about 70mph but the 'pops' from the exhaust as you change up and down the gears makes that worthwhile! All in all a great upgrade and I am well happy! :smiley:

Hi Matey.

Pleased to hear you are pleased with you new exhaust.

I am saving up for a Albi blue clio 197. Hoping to get it next year.

One of the mods I would like to do to it is take off the standard exhaust and replace it with a K-TEC racing Milltek 197 Cat Back Exhaust System.

I take it is this what you have got?

From what you are saying if it is the same one i want the exhaust to sounds, roary, have a nice deep sporty tone to it but NOT a deffening rude boy droan if you get what i mean?

Cheers

Chris

My car showed good gains on the KTR Dyno; the initial peak flywheel power was 177.5 bhp which increased to 188.9 bhp! Perhaps more impressive was the ~ 15% increase in torque and a marked flattening of the torque curve! My car was quick last week...now it is lethal! :tongueout:roud:

im hoping to get similar gains from this setup.

My car showed good gains on the KTR Dyno; the initial peak flywheel power was 177.5 bhp which increased to 188.9 bhp! Perhaps more impressive was the ~ 15% increase in torque and a marked flattening of the torque curve! My car was quick last week...now it is lethal! :tongueout:roud:

im hoping to get similar gains from this setup.

188.9 at the flywheel, what does that equate to at the wheels?

Last edited: