KTEC pro performance without center silencer?

Hi all,

I own a Clio RS 200 and i recently bought a KTEC pro performance exhaust.
This exhaust is actually a little quite, how loud will it be if i remove the center silencer?

Thanks!

If it's a new exhaust it'll take a few miles to coke up and get it's true ''voice''. :smile:

If you have an iPhone or Android then download one of the DB apps and measure the sound level.

Mine is 84DB at 5,000RPM (3/4 revs, standard trackday measurement).

with shakey on this would be way to raspy!i just done a motorway run with the parcel shelf of and seats down and sounded like a tank!

i find my miltek too quiet also and mine has been on for a few thousand miles now, im thinking of decat and renflash

My decat milltek is way to quiet for my liking, yes its a bit dronesome at 70 in 6th but I'm still looking to get the silencer removed

Guess I should just do it then and report back. Give me a few days and I'll have it done

Angel I had my silencer taken out of my Milltek system yesterday and has a decat aswell. Haven't had a chance to get a vid yet! Does sound pretty awesome :smile: though It has brought back the same old flat spot between 2 and 3000 rpm. Does make it more raspy and you do get a few more pops :smile: will get a vid up ASAP

Awesome Dan, can't wait to see/hear that.. I picked up a Jetex 2.5" 1/2m pipe last night, one end is enlarged and for the other end I have a double ended joining pipe, again from Jetex.

Getting a mate to fit it wednesday morning, can't wait now.. :thumbup: