keyless entry takes 10 secs to open

I have had to have both my door handles replaced!! Mine both stopped working and i had to use the keycard to unlock it, got my car back from renault the other day after having the drivers door handle replaced and it works fine, unless I leave the car alone for while say for over 3 hours then it wont unlock with the buttons on the key card or the door handle unless I stand there like a numpty for 10 secs!!!! Its very annoying!!! Any quick fix for this?? I.ll probably take mine back to renault and get it fixed properly!!

I changed the batteries in the keycard and know mine opens everytime, no more standing around:tongueout:roud:

after leaving this message went out to the car to go for a drive and it wont unlock at all!! Not with the keycard button or anything stood there for ages still didnt work, eventually had to use the little key inside the card to get in from the passenger side, put the alarm off etc. Went to halfrauds and got new battery, all is working fine, keyless entry and card buttons also working from great distances lol!!! If anyone is having issues get a new battery and see if that works they are only £3!