Keyless entry, please explain?

had that feature on my megane world series automatic locking was absolutely brilliant until i brought 197 number 2 and forgot to lock it for the 1st month haha luckily i was in a secure place:smile:

Just to add that you can also lock the car using the center of the diamond on the boot, Im sure everyone here knows that but thought I say....just incase ;-)

Not on mine Danny but then it didn't work for nearly a year haha! (Then one day started again...)

Worst thing about the locks is if the battery is flat ill have to smash a window to get into my car when its in the garage as the lazy French kept the emergency lock on the wrong side of the car.

2011-12-15215730.jpg

Worst thing about the locks is if the battery is flat ill have to smash a window to get into my car when its in the garage as the lazy French kept the emergency lock on the wrong side of the car.

2011-12-15215730.jpg

been there :001_rolleyes:

but the keyless thing all feels abit useless on a clio as it doenst lock straight away when you walk off, but it works on the older shape megane IIRC

That'll be because it doesn't lock itself, you have to press either the button on the door or boot or the key.

I left my car with my dad for a week (he drove it home and parked it on the drive). I came back to find it had been left open all week as he thought it locked itself when you walk away.

Another win for the cup then, get out the car, press the button on the key, know youv've done it and walk away safe in the knowledge your cars locked :rofl: