just saying hello ....

Hi !

just a quick hello, I have got a test drive booked next weekend in a 200 cup. This will be my first renaultsport car. Had a few quick cars in the past, Renault 5 Turbo (a long time ago), Lancia Delta Intergrale (not so long ago) and I am currently driving a mini cooper r56 (not very fast at all :smile:.

Anyway I have a deal worked out with the dealer should the test drive go well (obviously it will)!

The spec I have got in mind is as follows:

200 Cup
Glacier White
Recaros

no other extras, just as plain and light as possible.

The car will be the standard £16,700 but the dealer is giving me the Recaros, Paint and GAP insurance for free.

I did want the Alien Green paint but no way I am paying £1,300 for paint !

Only doubt is the colour at the moment, not sure that I dont want the dark blue paint ....mmmm will think about this one.

Anyway I will probably be ordering after the test drive so that should mean delivery sometime in October I think !

Pictures will obviously follow.

Cheers

Russ

I have definatley got a choice to make between Albie Blue & Glacier White .... tuff decision this one grrr.

I like both.

:welcome:to the site dude. Where you from then? Go for the blue...far too many white ones about lol :wink:

cant wait to see the pictures did you not fancy the albi blue.

As Mike said, everyone that owns a 200 seems to have a white one! Please choose a different colour!
Welcome to the site! :thumbup1:

well the demo that I will be driving is in Albie Blue I think, so I will see what that looks like before deciding on a colour. I quite like the light Grey colour as well and that might look good with the anthracite grey wheels !

I am from Birkenshaw by the way "Leeds/Bradford" !!

welcome to the site mate,

Albi = to common

white = to common,

go for a R/B, rare as rocking horse s.h.i.t and they look stunning, simples.

btw got any pics of the intergrale, thats a propa old school car :jase: