Josh V

Haha first time I've been spotted I think! I'm sure I've seen you before and posted on here, but may have been before you joined. Do you have a RB F1 197, anthra wheels? Josh

Ah ok must be another 197 floating around then! There are quite a few 197/200's around the area, where abouts do you live?

I fitted some exhaust trims last week to see what they would look like, cost £14.99 for the pair. I didn't like the idea at first but it was my friend who kept bugging me to do it so I bought some cheap ones and I think I'm converted, don't suppose you saw them/have any comments? I need to debadge the 'C L I O' as well

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350490377363?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

These were the trims I got mate, they took 2 minutes to fit - I had to take out the clamps that are supplied with it, file down the excess on the inside of the trim and then give it a good push to get it to fit onto the current exhaust. I then fitted a jubilee clip to the ends of both of them and retightened them when the exhaust was hot, just in case when they warmed up they got a bit looser, but they were a VERY snug fit without them.

I live the other end of Crayford/Dartford just off Princess Road

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions