Jimmy's Deep Black R27 no.243 - Goodbye kid, it's been a blast.

Hey Jimmy mate, did you ever get that poster printed out? And if so did it look ok or was it too grainy because of the low light in the original?

Best to get a test print done first before you take it anywhere professional mate. Just in case it's too grainy.

It looks just about ok, but I'm still a little worried.

Really pleased you like it though mate :thumb:

Reactions: Jimmy
Yeah I love it Mes, I'd be more than happy with it printed out, full stop! You know your stuff though whereas I'm a total novice when it comes to that sort of thing! I think it'd look awesome on display either way :smile:

Yeah I love it Mes, I'd be more than happy with it printed out, full stop! You know your stuff though whereas I'm a total novice when it comes to that sort of thing! I think it'd look awesome on display either way :smile:

I'm probably just being extra anal about it mate. It's probably passable as it is. It's just when the light is so dark and it's taken with a phone there isn't enough colour information in the image so when you lighten it, the computer has to make a bit of an assumption so it comes out grainy.

Will probably look ok, I just wouldn't want you spending money and it looking pants!

Probably worrying too much mate :smiley:

I'm probably just being extra anal about it mate. It's probably passable as it is. It's just when the light is so dark and it's taken with a phone there isn't enough colour information in the image so when you lighten it, the computer has to make a bit of an assumption so it comes out grainy.

Will probably look ok, I just wouldn't want you spending money and it looking pants!

Probably worrying too much mate :smiley:

Sounds like a bit of the old modesty there too buddy :wink: I liked the original photo I took, and with the enhancements you've added, it makes it a whole lot better, so I'm going to be very happy to have it on display, even if it might be lacking that little 'something' that you will see, but I won't :wink:

Reactions: ///M
Sounds like a bit of the old modesty there too buddy :wink: I liked the original photo I took, and with the enhancements you've added, it makes it a whole lot better, so I'm going to be very happy to have it on display, even if it might be lacking that little 'something' that you will see, but I won't :wink:

You have me well worked out our kid!

Hiya Mes, I haven't had chance to get it printed yet (I haven't got a printer at home, so would like it done properly), so it's a case of finding the time - working 6 days a week at the moment!

However I'll post it up to show people what an awesome job you did with it Mes :thumb:

IMG_4724.jpg
Stunning car Jimmy and stunning work Mes. If I ever take such a good one of mine I know who I'm sending it to! :smile:

Reactions: Jimmy and ///M
Wish someone had done me a poster :worried:

Hint

Your credit is good mate. just shout.

However, it's only worth doing if the original image is good enough. Jimmy took a beauty, it just needed some colour correction and level adjustment.

Last edited: