Jimmy's Deep Black R27 no.243 - Goodbye kid, it's been a blast.

^^^^They look ok don't they Jimmy (Wheel-nut covers) !

Not sure if Grey:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20pcs-x-G...567436?hash=item4d436aff4c:g:HqQAAOSw~oFXIyYf

Or a darker Grey:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-x-19mm...426647?hash=item488e065b97:g:QaAAAOSwUfNXRs2b

........would match any better really. Probably not on reflection as your current ones match up with the centre-cap Renault logo.

Thanks for the links Shuv. The darker grey would be my preference of the two I think :smile: The chrome look is ok - I'm not thrilled with the idea of covers to be honest as it is a faff getting them off when the time comes around. The ones I have now are very easily marked with the tool...

I might try the darker grey and for the sake of a fiver, worth having them as a spare set! Until I find some bolts that fit the bill :wink:

Reactions: sevenfourate
it's finally here..they look great and also I do remember the state before the refurb..glad ou are happy with their service..make sure you protect them now..I recommend the G5 stuff too...

Reactions: Jimmy
Holy shit am I dreaming or has it finally happened???

Met you for the first time almost 2 years ago and you were talking about it then!

Nice one Jimmy! Cracking wheels and better than the 200 ones in my opinion.
I used Poorboys wheels sealant on mine and the coating lasted pretty well. Nice to see them bead up in the wet weather.
Also, nothing wrong with black bolts on anthracite wheels :wink:
e6cad4182dc747a1bc6b2b3007aab599.jpg

@Chris Ha yeah it's been a ridiculously long time coming! You always had faith in me though....right?

@Micah I actually quite like the look of the black bolts on the anthracite... Interesting!

@Dystant Thanks buddy, I wanted to get some photos there for a long time, but there were always cars parked up when I went past. It's on a cracking stretch of road too, so hard to resist the temptation to just keep going :smile:

@///M you've got some real talents there mate, thank you for that! Good idea by Shuv...got the original you could send me please? :wink:

Bit late to the show but the alloys look great Jimmy! Metal Magic are only about 10 mins from me so now the weather is picking up I'm going to hopefully get mine done soon.

Great pictures too! Think I might eventually get a R27 plate for my car, it looks good.

Bit late to the show but the alloys look great Jimmy! Metal Magic are only about 10 mins from me so now the weather is picking up I'm going to hopefully get mine done soon.

Great pictures too! Think I might eventually get a R27 plate for my car, it looks good.

Thanks Matt, much appreciated! Yeah they are a really good company, I think you'll be impressed if you do use them.

Yeah I was lucky enough to get an R27 plate with my name on too, someone on here said they'd been released so I got in there quick!

Reactions: matt9566
Comment removed as realised the 'newer' meaning was a bit out of order! :frowning:

Last edited: