"jase spoiler"

i ordered the legendary "jase spoiler" yesterday... £150 frm the stealers.

Was wanting to ask jase or anyone else who has fitted one is it a fairly basic job? im not stupid lol but im not the best when it comes to having patience, so im hoping it nots to hard or I may end up smashing it with a hammer!

also roughly how much would it cost to be sprayed, i know there will be variation. I had my fiesta fitted with St side skirts and from what i remember I think that cost £170 and they were much larger, but I was gettion discount because my brother used 2 wrk there

Il take pics at the various stages of fitting (once iv worked out what needs done) and il post it up in the how to

Last edited:
the price is £108 inc Vat,

and the cost of it to be sprayed and fitted was £150 by Renault as well.

thats what i paid for the same spoiler any way,

Chris means the "jase splitter"

you will need plenty of Patience.
It's not that hard if you just take your time.
It involves lots of trimming with a dremel.
Remove the rubber splitter and offer up the new one, you will see straight away where it needs trimming.
Will take lots of trial fitting till you get it on.
It's not a straight fit so Renault won't even try and fit it.
Mine was about £50-£70 to be sprayed 2 tone from what I can remember.

sorry the "jase splitter"

il give it a blast fingers crossed i will be fine. if i get stuck il be asking for advice!!

also did you have it sprayed first or fit it and have it sprayed?

Last edited:
sorry the "jase splitter"

il give it a blast fingers crossed i will be fine. if i get stuck il be asking for advice!!

also did you have it sprayed first or fit it and have it sprayed?

cheers guys

Always make sure it fits before getting it sprayed for 2 reasons; The paint wont like being cut so ul get a better finish and if you do make a mistake at least you havent paid for painting, saving a lil money!

Last edited:
ah the splitter lol,

my bad i thought you ment the spoiler sorry,

good luck in fitting it Chris hope all goes to plan. :thumbup1: