I've Joined but I'm a Astra owner

Just a few courteous words to say - Hi to all fellow car enthusiasts. I've joined this forum on behalf of my son who owns a Clio 197. Of the many problems he will encounter with his car, (there's been a few) the dad (me) will endevour to solve. I am a member of a few forums myself so I know what a big help these places can be. :tongueout:roud: Cheers Rich.

Welcome mate ,

This is a great forum and there is alot on knowladge on here .

I am selling up and have today finalised a deal on an Astra VXR Arden blue .

So may see you over on vxronline

:welcome: along sir :smile:

Matters not what car you own (to a certain extent anyway lol!!!)

:smile::smile::smile::uk:

Welcome to the site rich.
Is your son on the site.?
What spec car has he got.?

Jase, as far as I'm aware my son has not yet joined your site. He is of the opinion that new-ish cars never go wrong!! I however, being older and very much wiser know different. My son is aware of your site and I expect in the very near future will become a member. It is only in times of need he calls upon others- dad being the first point of call!!
His car is as far as I know very much standard. It has keyless start, Climate control and finished in metallic black with Renaultsport Clio 197 decals and stripes all over the bodywork!!! Very subtle:clap: Thankyou all for your gracious welcomes. Cheers Rich.
A2ON, yes I am a member of vxronline. I myself own a Arden blue vxr and proud of it too. It has the 19" alloys, added cruise control and uprated lighting. Also pimped with smoked windows. As the warranty has now just expired ( I've had the car from new ) a remap is on the cards!! A very good car in my opinion and still chuffed every time I drive it.

Last edited:
I will endeaver to get some photo's of both our cars on here, however trying to get my son to clean his prior to the shoot may be the problem:jump1:
I myself do not have the expertise to put pics on here but I'm sure my son has, so have patience while I try to do this. Cheers Rich8)

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions