It's home :-) some pics

Cheers bud, what bikes have you got? Sorry got caught up in my car and forgot to ask! Doh
2009 R1 the crossplane engine one. Akrapovic titanium cans/decat, HEL lines, Brembo pads, PCV, Gilles rearsets/levers and GB Racing protection. I've done a few track days on it now and have had the suspension set up for my weight. Was a big Suzuki fan before with GSXRs and a SV. Was looking at the new R1 or S1000RR, will wait and see.

2009 R1 the crossplane engine one. Akrapovic titanium cans/decat, HEL lines, Brembo pads, PCV, Gilles rearsets/levers and GB Racing protection. I've done a few track days on it now and have had the suspension set up for my weight. Was a big Suzuki fan before with GSXRs and a SV. Was looking at the new R1 or S1000RR, will wait and see.

Nice ownership list, I was more an off road man but still managed to genuinely wear out my knee sliders on the road, prob one of the reasons I sold it! It all got a bit fast at times!

Even put a gps in a backpack one day to see how fast I could go! I'm better off without one TBH! Lol

Had an akro on my r1 too, great sound, braided lines etc, suspension was always a bit of a guessing game to me!

Reactions: LOCKE and Jmax

Similar Thread Suggestions