Iron man 2

richandgem

Platinum Member
So who's seen it then? I went to see it just after it came out, must admit it's not quite as good as the first one but it's still brilliant :smile:

can't wait for it to come out on blu ray

Yer mate saw it sunday night! I agree, not quite as good as the 1st but still great! Did you stay right until the end of the credits?

Talking of the end of credits I've just seen a brilliant one. Caught the end of dodgeball on film4 and ben stiller is in his fat suit doin "milkshake" will his massive boobs lol

you gotta wait til the end of the credits in iron man 2, it sets it up for iron man 3! better go see it again ay? lol

awww FFS! i said to the mrs about staying after the end credits, like in iron man 1!

what happened? can someone PM me so theres not a spoiler in the thread?

Im going to go and see this tonight! Thank you Orange Wednesdays lol! Good to hear that everyone liked it. I too though the first was great! Cant wait to see another r8 spyder :wink:

Thanks for the heads up for stayin until the end of the credits!

can somebody plllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee tell me what happened after the end credits? i wanted to stay but the mrs wanted to go :worried:

you gotta wait til the end of the credits in iron man 2, it sets it up for iron man 3! better go see it again ay? lol

Saw it last sunday, was amazing. Waited till the end because I knew it was coming. Bring on IM3!

Brilliant film thought it was better than the first, and waited till the end credits but i will have to correct people if they think its leading to irom man 3 its not its leading to thor :wink:

oh right... didnt really get the end to be honest! loooool! someone told me all these marvel things are interlinked.

oh right... didnt really get the end to be honest! loooool! someone told me all these marvel things are interlinked.

Yeah it was his hammer they found, yeah they are if you look back at ironman and the hulk 2 after the credits they all interlink with each other and some other films aswell it all leads up to the avengers and captain America but they won't be coming out till 2012

pretty cool stuff really! i hope they make more of these iron man films, theyre great and robert downey jr is brilliant in them.

yeah i thought it was alright not as good as the first . . . like most other films. too much action not enough story line dound it a bit corny at times aswell. but i do like downy Jr. gutted i didnt wait till the end now lol.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
joehodges154 Detailing 5
Jonesy Detailing 10
beeds Detailing 4
Rotoryboy Detailing 25
Ashton Detailing 18