Ipod satnav

It's 39.99 at the moment! I think it's a bargain, I've just downloaded it. I'm gonna order one of the brodit iPhone clio3 holders aswell!

I had a free sat nav on my iPhone.

It was rubbish so after maz raved about the iPhone tom tom I invested and tbh it's brilliant, I can't fault it one bit.

It's not let me down in 2 months and travelling all over the country with it.

Well worth £40 imo

I like how you can pick the colour and type of your car :tongueout: lol

Plus mine beeps at me when I go over the speed limit and does a police siren when there is a speed cam !!

just a quick question, once downloaded can you install it on several devices (iphone, ipad...) or is it just the one licence ?

If you transfer your apps from the main Iphone (i.e. One you buy Tom Tom) then transfer your apps into itunes. As long as you have the 'sync' set to manual then you plug another ipod, phone or pad into that itunes and just drag them across.

Need a step by step, let me know!

If you transfer your apps from the main Iphone (i.e. One you buy Tom Tom) then transfer your apps into itunes. As long as you have the 'sync' set to manual then you plug another ipod, phone or pad into that itunes and just drag them across.

Need a step by step, let me know!

You can just buy it again on another device (for free) as long as they have the same apple id. You don't need to sync the device and copy it over.

My wife and I use my apple id on 2x iPhone 4s. We always Download the same paid apps, but only have to pay once.

Fraud ?!? How come ? If you own more than one device do you have to have an iTunes account for each ?!?