iphone 4 car cradle

i brought mine for in car vidoes only

Agree, I wouldn't recommend buying a Tomtom mount if all you was going to do is record video's on it, or just use it to hold your iPhone, it would be a complete waste of money.

But if your buying the tomtom app too, its a perfect match tbh.

It does seem expensive, but it just isn't a mount, its basically an addition to your Tomtom and makes it work how it should. I looked into it a lot before i bought the Tomtom App for my 3GS and all the videos on Youtube showed how much better reception you got, along with everything else when you had your iPhone in the mount.

I think I bought the app one night and went to my local apple store the next to get the mount before I went to Manchester and it worked a dream.

I've never had any loss of GPS with iphone 4 and the tomtom mount either i don't think.

Oh, and it also doubles up as a handsfree thing too, you can answer incoming calls from it, etc etc. and their voice comes out of the built-in mount speaker. :thumbup:

I have bluetooth so not fussed about that, the other stuff is a bonus though :thumbup:

The tomtom mount is good if you don't have you're iphone hooked up through the stereo. But if you do, a cheap mount and a car charger do the job.

I've used one of the cheap ebay jobs before. Lasted a week or two before the springs failed. And for anyone considering a mount for filming on track days, suction mounts are useless.

Tom tom holder on its way, app bought and on phone.

Do I need anything else or is that it?

Good stuff, just need it to arrive now and the other one can go to the tom tom place in the sky.

infact i take that back, the free sat nav is rubbish, it trys to take me the wrong way around roundabouts and always takes me the longest route imaginable.

i wouldnt mind but i have a 4 month old tom tom, i cant be bothered setting it up when i drive somewhere!

lazyness

Does anyone know if I stick this circle that the tom tom thing comes with to the dash if it will mark the dash or ever come off without marking the dash ?

Similar Thread Suggestions